The Leader's Role in Building a Great Leadership Team
- Many senior team leaders assume that bringing a group of talented senior executives together will be sufficient for creating an effective leadership team. This is not always a good assumption!
- We believe that truly effective leadership teams evolve into ones where the leader is a coach and the team becomes competent at holding itself accountable.
- We also recognize that there is an important organizing role for the senior team leader to get the team to this Nirvana state.
(1) Team Purpose (2) Team Operating Model (3) Management Rhythm
(4) Self Awareness (5) Productive Dialogue (6) Accountability